Annual Fruit & Flower Fundraiser
A great opportunity for you to raise fair share and band trip money!!
Late fall is the time for our annual Fruit & Flower Sale. This popular event is another great opportunity to raise money for your fair share. Some customers will order year after year, so be sure to contact those who bought from you last year and keep a list of customers to follow-up with next year. Have out-of-town family or friends who would like to support your band student? Take advantage of the online order site (hyperlink to come), with a selection of items that can also be shipped anywhere in the US! Students should also be sure to approach their Sanderson teachers and staff during the sale.
Order packets and instructions will be distributed to your students in band classes the week of October 15th.
For more information, contact the Fruit & Flowers Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Holiday Fruit & Flower Fundraiser
From October 15 – November 18, the Sanderson Band Program is conducting our longstanding Fresh Fruit and Poinsettia Fundraiser! Mr. Flowers handed out student packets on Oct. 14. Your package contains everything your student and family need to successfully participate. A generous percentage of your student’s sales will be credited to their Fair Share account. Delivery is made for local orders at school the first week of December (tentatively Dec. 4.) Fresh fruit and flowers are perfect holiday gifts and a treat for your own family.
There are two easy ways to obtain orders:
- Your student (and the rest of the family) should reach out to local family, friends, teachers, work colleagues and neighbors to obtain orders via their paper order forms, with payment via checks made out to SHS Band Boosters.
- Share our e-commerce website https://freshfruitorder.org/SandersonBand via your email and social media channels. Orders are placed via credit card. Your student receives credit for every order placed this way, as users select the student name from a drop-down menu. Have out of town family or friends who would like to support your student and make a purchase? A selection of fruit is available for delivery nationwide for an additional shipping fee.
Included in your pack:
- Envelope to organize your forms and collect checks
- Order Forms (2 double-sided sheets) to obtain customers’ names, addresses, emails, phone numbers and orders. Make extra copies as needed.
- Student Total Sheet on which they should tally orders from all of their forms. Online orders will be added by the committee to your student’s sheet for proper credit.
- Sample Social Media posts to make it easy for you to customize and share the fundraiser on your channels to maximize reach and success.
Plan to turn in order forms and payment on Sunday, November 18 between 1-5 pm at my home, 6105 Valleyfield Circle, Raleigh, 27612. If this date/time does not work for your family, please contact me for an alternative. I will do everything possible to accommodate you.
As always, we appreciate your support to make this a successful fundraiser! Should you have questions, feel free to contact me at 919-621-1239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check out the suggested social media content below for you to customize on your channels.