- Black long sleeve dress shirt
- Solid black dress pants. Absolutely no jeans or casual wear of any kind.
- Black socks and black dress shoes. No tennis shoes. Your black band shoes may be used.
- Solid Black ankle length dress with sleeves, ankle length black skirt, or solid black dress pants. Pants should not be form fitting or leggings.
- Solid black shirt/blouse. Shirts must have full or three quarter length sleeves. Absolutely no short sleeves, straps, or tank tops. Necklines should be appropriate and non-revealing. Tops should be solid black, no sheer material.
- Black dress shoes. Pumps or sling backs are acceptable. No clogs, mules, or flip flops.
There are two marching uniforms the students will wear: New, grey and black uniforms, and the old multi colored Red and Blue Uniforms
- All marchers will be measured during pre-band camp for uniforms and shoes.
New Grey and Black Uniforms: These will remain in the band room. They are primarily used for competition performances. These uniforms are machine washable, but do require specific detail with regard to washing. A group of parents may be needed, as the season progresses, to help with periodic washing.
Multi colored red and blue uniforms: These will always stay in the band room and will follow same cleaning process as grey uniforms. They are primarily used for Friday football games.
Marching Shoes: New marchers will be measured during pre-band camp for shoes.
- Each marcher needs a pair of black marching shoes.
- The shoes are ordered by the band from a supply company for approximately $25.
- The cost will be added to the fair share due from band students.
- Often, the shoes purchased will last multiple marching seasons, so it is usually not necessary to purchase shoes more than once or twice over 4 year period.
In order to keep our band uniforms looking their best, we need to follow some guidelines. Thanks for helping us keep the uniforms in good shape.
- Always wear a white t-shirt and gym shorts under your uniform.
- To hang, begin by matching creases in pants legs. Pants should be flat.
- Pants go through the hanger from the back so the legs are in the front.
- Coat goes over the pants with the hanger matching the curve of your shoulders.
- Zip coat up fully.
- Hang your uniform up in the correct spot.
- Let uniform moms know of any problems you are having with your uniform including needing a new size.
- Each band student is responsible for having clean, black socks every time you wear your uniform.
- If you forget your socks we will sell you a pair.
- If you leave your socks at school, please leave them inside your shoes only!
One pair of gloves is issued to each band student. Replacement gloves will be an extra cost.
Glove are only worn with Friday night multi colored uniforms
Gloves should be kept on top of your hatbox after wearing. They will mildew if you put them in your hatbox while they are damp with sweat.
When returning to school after a competition, please be sure to take your gloves out of your hatbox and put them on top so they can dry, even if it is midnight!Hat:
- Hats should be stored upside down in the box.
- No trash, socks, or other items should be kept in the hatboxes.
- Hat plumes will be passed out before a show and should be returned to your section leader or a uniform mom first thing when changing out of uniforms.
- Please try to never set your hat on the ground when changing. Put it directly in the hatbox.
- Friday night gauntlets should be zipped in the pocket of your uniform bag.
- Please use the towels provided to wipe grass and mud off shoes before putting them away.
- Be sure dirt and grass from your shoes goes in the trashcan and not on the band room floor.
Thank you. Please contact email@example.com, with questions.